Friday, May 15, 2009

Traveling on

We have had some good traveling and have now landed in Ohio at our daughter's home. Kippy is hanging in there, even though she was taken advantage of because of her small size. My brother has two Gordon setters which are beautiful dogs, but large compared to a Bichon.

Kippy's traveling pancake snacks, her Puperoni snacks and her glucosamine tablets were all devoured quickly upon arrival in North Carolina. I wonder why those Gordon's liked me so well. I guess because I brought unexpected treats!

So, had to make a trip to PetSmart this morning to stock up on what was no longer. Kippy is smiling again.

Our guest room at my brother's was beautiful. And this was the view out of our window onto the lake they live on. The Trout went fishing in the boat with my brother and we had a lovely, relaxing time, talking about childhood memories. I also told him about my genealogy research.

Now at daughter's house and loving those grandboys. Angie has beautiful snowball hydrangeas in her back yard. We are enjoying the upper Midwest plants and trees which we do not have in Florida. Need to catch up on reading all my favorite blogs that all of you write.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're having a good time. The lake looks so traquil. Did Trout catch anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Kippy. Glad you replenished the goodies for her. I love the hydrangeas. Some of my favorites and the lakes does look so peaceful. Enjoy those grandkids. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are gorgeous! I'm glad to hear that you're having a good time and that Kippy is doing better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I happened to somehow land in your brother's guest room. It would take a land mine to blow me outta there. What a gorgeous view!

    Glad that your trip has gone well. Let me know if you need an address for a Family History Center, that's nearby...keep up the genealogy work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! Glad you had a good time. We will try you tonight. Do the boys have baseball games? Sorry Kippy was so rudely taken advantage of. Sam would have never done that to Kippy. :) Hug sis and boys for me. Mike too I guess. Ha. E

    ReplyDelete
  6. MISSING YOU!! hopeing your having a great time and I cant wait till you get here in July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are off to a great start on your trip! Have fun and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete