Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To Josiah

I just have to share this. Yesterday afternoon, my almost 10-year-old grandson, Josiah, called and asked what I was doing. I told him the daily routine and then told him that at noon yesterday, I had gone to a fashion show at our clubhouse put on for the residents. He pondered quietly and then said, "A fashion show, huh? Did you get any tips?"

No Josiah, Grandma didn't get too many tips to help her situation. My fashion sense is what it is, but I am so glad that you are concerned. This is also the grandson who at age 5 told his mother, "I love the smell of a blue sky in the afternoon."

Keep dreaming Josiah, someday you will put all this on paper with a pen, I just know it! Love you, Grandma

3 comments:

  1. I am so blessed to call this child mine. And thankful for grandparents that love him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:52 AM

    Grandchildren, They can change the quality and the meaning of life. Love them and treasure them. Hold them close to your heart. An Oma too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:08 PM

    Josiah must be a clever young man. How cute. rw

    ReplyDelete