Friday, July 10, 2009

We are keeping busy!

Not too much down time here in Wisconsin. "Up" movie with the grandkids, Action City for an afternoon, and now to the swimming pool. Painted a tea set from Aunt Gigi for Rachel. Wow! Going to dinner and lunch with old friends the next two days and then...The Trout and I will be visiting "The Milk Man's Wife" and the milkman on Sunday afternoon. Heidi has the greatest blog (see her in my favorite blogs on the right) and we are so looking forward to seeing the dairy farm and the kids. Oh yah...Milk Dud will be there. Right Heidi?

Heading West, way West on Tuesday morning. Montana, here we come. Will be blogging more as we settle in.

6 comments:

  1. Your ON baby!! Cant wait to meet you to hooligans! LOL The Milk Man is excited to meet people - he doesnt get away much either so be prepared to be hugged by a giant... LOL He's 6 4 and all arms - its more like being hugged by a gorillla, really. Yes, Milk Dud - Lispy - Big Son - Palmer and Dale will all be on hand! :) Its like a circus tour I am telling ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! The two of you are tearing across the prairie like a tornado :-) It will be such fun for your to meet a fellow blogger. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:50 PM

    I almost feel like I know Heidi from following her blog. She must be a hoot. And, from seeing her 'uffda' remarks once in awhile I think I know her ancestral roots!! Any time that something unexpected or unusual happened my mother would say 'uffda meg'. I had no idea what that meant but meg means me in Norwegian. After all this time we still say uffda. I also enjoy following Lena and Ole's escapades and Suzanne's adventures. They are all so creative. Also, I follow your

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard..how great that you are enjoying my blogging friends and their blogs. I do pick good ones, don't I? I plan to write all that is legal about visiting the Milk Man's wife...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going back to work on Monday. This morning my dh and I looked at each other and totally agreed, when we retire we will never have a boring minute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Please say a respectful hello to the milkman and his family. I have a friend who grew up in a dairy farm. He used his vacation days to go back to the family farm for 2 weeks so his parents could take a vacation. His family had taken no vacation for decades. Milking is done daily morning and night. Also, Gretchen's mom-in-law is a uffda lady. She responds with a "uffda" response to my Ole und Sven jokes. czb

    ReplyDelete