Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Josiah!






Today is our grandson's 10th birthday. Happy Birthday, Josiah David. Grandpa and I are so very proud of you. We were lucky enough to live near you for the first 4 years of your life and got to know you very well.



Now we are enjoying watching you grow and playing piano. You have a sense of humor that will one day be read on paper for many to see. I just hope you don't outgrow those fantastic hugs you give so willingly. Have a great day, sweetheart. I love you!






5 comments:

  1. GRANDPA loves you too and is very proud of you - you have given me many laughs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josiah says, "thank you grandma and grandpa. I love you. I am all my fingers now."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Josiah has a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable, precious boy. Lots of birthday wishes are coming his way. Oh, and did I mention handsome too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got to talk to Josiah last night. He told us about his new hamster RJ. He sounds so grown up. I'll never forget DEETZ, what a funny kid. Love ya, E

    ReplyDelete