Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Josiah!






Today is our grandson's 10th birthday. Happy Birthday, Josiah David. Grandpa and I are so very proud of you. We were lucky enough to live near you for the first 4 years of your life and got to know you very well.



Now we are enjoying watching you grow and playing piano. You have a sense of humor that will one day be read on paper for many to see. I just hope you don't outgrow those fantastic hugs you give so willingly. Have a great day, sweetheart. I love you!






5 comments:

  1. GRANDPA loves you too and is very proud of you - you have given me many laughs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josiah says, "thank you grandma and grandpa. I love you. I am all my fingers now."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Josiah has a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable, precious boy. Lots of birthday wishes are coming his way. Oh, and did I mention handsome too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:52 AM

    We got to talk to Josiah last night. He told us about his new hamster RJ. He sounds so grown up. I'll never forget DEETZ, what a funny kid. Love ya, E

    ReplyDelete