Saturday, March 14, 2009

Azaleas at home




I believe I told you that we had two hard frosts in Florida this winter and things are very slowly coming back to normal. I am missing my hibiscus which were hurt. They'll eventually be back. I frequently pick the blossoms and arrange them with some of my rosemary to make a lovely centerpiece. Will have to wait on that and right now, the very fragrant rosemary still looks lovely.
We have a hedge of azaleas along side the garage. They also survived nicely. They are so fragile and yet so beautiful. God really did an extraordinary job on flowers.

4 comments:

  1. Susan, these are truly lovely. The color is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so happy, Mary, when you come to visit. Someday, we really will have to have that coffee together, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:02 AM

    I envy you your summer. Glad the frost didn't take it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britt-Arnhild, thank you for stopping by. I do love your snow pictures also. Take care.

    ReplyDelete