Friday, March 25, 2011

Such great bread!!

On my "to do" list for quite some time was Ann's bread recipe from her fantastic blog,
Thibeault's Table.  If you have not looked at Ann's blog, take a moment.  I have admired this woman for quite some time.  Her recipes sound delicious, are delicious and her photography is the very best!

I baked one loaf today and was very pleased with it.  The other half of the dough is in the refrigerator waiting for me to make Flammkuchen sometime this weekend. 

Ann, I don't know why I waited so long to try this.  Oh yes, I do.  I knew I would keep on eating it until it was gone because it tastes that great.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a perfect loaf, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan great looking loaf...the crust looks perfectly crusty. Thanks for sharing her blog...I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan,

    That bread is gorgeous. I checked out Ann's blog and I am going to make the potato leek soup tomorrow for Sunday. I will probably buy bread though....maybe not.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bread... I'm off to check out Ann's blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ann's blog! I rarely make breads anymore and really should get back in the habit.
    This loaf looks perfect, Susan!

    ReplyDelete