Thursday, January 22, 2015

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from King Arthur

My cookie baking was long overdue and when I saw the favorite recipe for 2015 on King Arthur flour, I knew this one was IT!  All ingredients were in the pantry, so it took no time at all to bring these out of the oven. 

The cookie is crisp and slightly chewy in the middle.  It will be added to my favorite list for sure.

I am sure no one will be disappointed.  Go to the King Arthur flour site for the recipe and in case you have not been there before, take some time to find the most perfectly tested recipes out there. 

10 comments:

  1. Ah, even thought I don't eat cookies often, oatmeal chocolate chip is one of my favorites. King Arthur flour is the best.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm this makes me hungry !! Happy New Year Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's a King Arthur Flour recipe, it has to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm....I love a chewy middle! Mr. T. would love these cookies....his two favorites rolled into one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crisp with chewy centers... absolute perfection in the cookie arena! =) Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Susan! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that recipe on KA's website. Glad you made it and glad it is a good one. Will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must try,sounds good. Crisp and chewy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are absolutely right, Susan. I baked these last week. I never got to photograph them, as they were gone in no time at all. I'll make them again, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm always game for a new CCCookie recipe, thanks for the tip Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get their emails and when I saw that recipe I thought they would be delicious. Glad you found the recipe to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete