Monday, March 23, 2009

It was a good morning!



I was pleasantly surprised this morning to open up the computer and find a message from my friend, Mary, at One Perfect Bite. She had an award for me. This award comes with this message attached: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."

I want to send this award forward to:

Heidi at The Milk Man's Wife

Cathy at Wives with Knives

Britt-Arnhild at Britt-Arnhild's House in the Woods

Christina at Knitting Mania

Lynda at Food, Fun & Farm Life...in East Africa


These gals have wonderful blogs that I enjoy daily. I hope you take a few minutes to visit them. Thanks again, Mary. I so enjoy you daily!!













6 comments:

  1. Susan, thank you so much for honouring my blog with this lovely award ! I went "Award & Tag Free" recently, but want to thank you anyway for thinking of me :) I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Susan....thank you for this wonderful award, I'm so honored! I would be happy to accept this kind gesture and will be happy to pass it on!!

    Wishing you a very joyful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much, Susan, for this lovely award. I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:13 PM

    Thank you for the award Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blog you have!
    Thanks for reading about my engagement. I'm going to have to learn how to cook now that I'm getting married, so it's great to have these cool blogs to look at. I'm a mennonite, so I guess cooking will be in the blood (I hope!)
    And yes, my eyes really are that blue!
    Evangela Dueck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much my dear! How thoughtful and appreciated! I love being thought of as your friend! :) When are you coming back to this neck of the woods btw???

    ReplyDelete