Friday, February 6, 2009

My Bamboo Steamer

Tonight I dug out our old bamboo steamer which had been in storage for a few years. I don't know why in storage, because we have always loved the oriental steamed recipes, but with several moves in the last years, this item was simply packed away. Until...

I found this wonderful recipe that blogger friend, Mary, had on her site, One Perfect Bite. We enjoyed it so very much and I am sure will make it again. Mary, right now, is traveling in SE Asia and is still publishing her blog. I am anxiously awaiting her pictures and news from there.

Thank you, Mary, for a wonderful meal this evening. We even enjoyed a cabbage slaw with an oriental peanut dressing that went with it great.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting me at Delights of the Heart today.

    ReplyDelete