Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time to wake up

Today just might be one of those tough days. First of all, I could barely roll out of bed this morning. I have now had two cups of coffee and I still feel the same. I want to empty out our garage and rearrange things today. That is the intention. But, there are some irritating things going on in my head. Ever get a tune caught in the brain and it just doesn't leave? Well, welcome to my world.

For three days now, I have the "Bumble Bee Tuna" commercial ditty running through my head and then I find it reinforced often because it plays all hours on the TV. Please, I am just wanting to hear the news. This totally irritating goof ball looking guy plays the guitar and flies and dances and runs through the sea while singing. Help me get over this!!

I guess it is time to crank up a little Bocelli or even James Taylor. I wonder if that would make the bumble bee go away.

3 comments:

  1. If the little guy in your head is anything like the one who gets into mine, you'll just have to wait it out - he'll leave when he's good and ready; not a moment before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21 AM

    How about Let's Get Physical by Olivia Newton John - in your head like I do after seeing a certain someone at the gym last night. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, wow you sound like me trying to wake up in the mornings, coffee, yup that always helps....

    Bocelli always helps me! Cute post.

    ReplyDelete