Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mary's Thai Corn Fritters


For the last week, I have been wanting to make Mary's Thai Corn Fritters and since I found fresh Florida sweet corn at the market this weekend, I had to try this today. In no way would I ever compare myself to Mary's cooking and baking, you really need to check her blog, but she has fantastic recipes and I always want to try them. No, mine do not look like Mary's, but they tasted wonderful and I am going to make a few adjustments the next time I make them. I got too heavy with the flour thinking they might not hold together, and they would have been just fine.


A great change instead of corn on the the cob. Thanks Mary, you made my day a little more pleasant!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed them. Your compliment made my day brighter. I, by the way, think yours look just fine. The ones I photographed were only partially cooked so that everyone could see the innards. Had they been fully cooked, they would look just like yours.

    ReplyDelete