Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friends as visitors


I've been away from the computer as we had guests from Wisconsin. Unfortunately, they arrived just as the coldest weather of the season hit Florida. Still, it was warmer than Wisconsin. We even managed to play 9 holes of golf in the cold yesterday. We've known Dale and Sharon for 25 years and it is always fun to reconnect. They are on their way further south for the rest of the week, so they should be running into that perfect weather by tomorrow. Safe trip back home.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good visit, Susan. My Mother always said, "New friends are silver, old friends are gold." It's nice to touch base with old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - Dale looks familer to me? Is he from near me???? you know where I live, but most dont.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:18 PM

    Heidi, Dale is from EC. You might know him. Email me for more details...

    ReplyDelete